Sunday, May 30, 2010

Graduation!

My little sister graduated this Saturday. It was an awesome morning, I even got sun burnt, we are all so proud of her! The party was in the evening. We had everything set up outside, it was gorgeous and perfect... and then it started hailing and pouring rain. We got most of the decor inside in time, but the table linens were drenched. My dad and husband had to drain them in 5 gallon buckets and then put them in the dryer. We stalled my sister for a while and set up inside. It wasn't what we wanted, but she was so happy anyway :) so I guess it all turned out ok.

The table decor
Her artwork displayed

Posters of her Theater work






The welcome table, the take out box was her card box (because she loves all things japanese) and we displayed all her awards. Oh and there were fortune cookies!




Her awesome, fun cake. It was delicious by the way!





The guest of honor!






We are so proud of her. She already has so much talent. She is going to the Art Program at Northern Colorado University this fall :) I know she will do great.





































No comments:

Post a Comment