Friday, June 11, 2010

Big News!

We have some big news around the Davis household! No, no babies... and NO we are NOT moving again :)

Jeff and I are going back to school! I will be starting within the next two weeks. I will be attending Sheffield School of Wedding and Event planning. I will receive my certification as a Wedding planner in a year or less. Jeff will start school on July 16th (as soon as we can buy his new Cannon Rebel XS DSLR camera) at Icon School of Photography. It is only a 4 week class, but will probably take him 3 to 4 months to finish because of working full time. Both of these schools are online, which will allow us to still work full time jobs, and do some Pro Bono work to build our portfolios!

We are also going to START OUR OWN BUSINESS! More details to come on that later. Website launch coming soon!

Overall we are SO excited about going to school, starting our business, and eventually quitting our dead end jobs. I can't wait to make money doing what I love!

1 comment: